1. Where are you located?

Our Union Hall is located at 610 W 54th Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99518 Phone: 907-562-2810 Fax: 907-562-2587.

2. What are your office hours?

Our Hall is open 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM AKST, Monday through Friday, except on holidays. Our Hall closes 12:00–1:00 PM daily.

3. Do you have any classes available for journeymen members for continuing education?

Classes are given at our Training Center, located at 617 W Potter Drive, Anchorage, AK 99518, throughout the year. Please contact our Training Center for more information on available classes: Phone: 907-562-2890 Email: fernandes@ualocal367.org

4. Is there a charge for these classes?

Members in good standing have access to classes, free of charge. Failure to show may result in fees. Contact the Training Center with any questions: Phone: 907-562-2890 Email: fernandes@ualocal367.org

5. What are the requirements to get on the Out of Work List(s)?

Out of Work Lists (OWL) require current First Aid / CPR cards, current licenses, and certifications, depending on the list you wish to sign. Contact Agent Everett Collins for more information: Phone: 907-562-2810 ext. 1 Email: collins@ualocal367.org

6. Can I be on more than one out of work list if I meet the qualifications for more than one?


7. Can I sign the out of work list without coming to the Hall?

Yes, you may email, fax, or drop off a letter to the Hall. Request letters to the Hall should include the following information:

  1. Date.
  2. Your printed name.
  3. Company you were working for and the last day you worked.
  4. Out of Work List you wish to be put on, i.e. Plumber, Fitter, Apprentice, etc.
  5. Indicate if you want on the long call list only or long call plus short call.
  6. Your contact phone number.
  7. Your signature. Requests cannot be accepted without signature.
  8. Email to  collins@ualocal367.org, Fax to 1-907-562-2587 or drop-off / mail to: 610 W 54th Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99518.                
  9. If the request is received outside of our business hours, you will be put on the list the next business day.
8. Do you have any field related books for sale?

We carry a number of books related to plumbing, fitting, etc. available to current members of Local 367.  Contact the Training Center.

9. Do you have Local 367 merchandise for sale?

The local has a variety of Local 367 items for sale. Contact our office.  

10. Do you accept credit or debit cards?


11. Who do I contact regarding my health insurance questions?

Contact Zenith American Solutions by phone at 1-855-229-0720 or by email at akpipetrades@zenith-american.com

12. Who do I need to talk to about joining the union as a journeyman?

You need to talk to the Organizer - Click Here for the Organizer’s contact information.

13. How do I access the Out of Work List(s) on the website?

The Out of Work List(s) information is available for viewing to Local 367 Building Trades members only. For instructions on how to access the lists Click Here.

14. What are the requirements to apply for the apprenticeship program?

You must be a minimum of 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED, possess a valid Alaska Driver’s license with no DUIs or DWIs on your driving record in the last 3 (three) years, and be a resident of Alaska. Click Here for more information.

15. How do I get an application for the apprenticeship program?

You must take 3 WorkKeys tests: Reading for Information, Locating Information, and Applied Mathematics. Minimum scores accepted are a 4 (four) for the Reading and Locating Information tests and a 5 (five) for the Mathematics test. These tests can be taken at any of the Job Centers in Alaska at no cost to you. (Link to Alaska Job Centers) Once these tests are completed, contact the Training Center to schedule an application pick-up. Bring your test scores to the JATC Training Center, located at 617 West Potter Drive, Anchorage, AK 99518. Click Here to email the JATC Administrator or call 907-562-0228 for more information.

16. Can the Apprenticeship Application be mailed to me?

Yes. Contact the Training Center for more information. You will need to mail in your WorkKeys test scores, your name, address and phone number to the JATC Training Center, 617 West Potter, Anchorage, AK  99518. It is important that you include your phone number.

17. How can I apply for a job with the Municipality before it goes public?

You can sign-up on the Extra Out of Work list (XTOW). You will need to provide the Hall with your resume, copies of any certifications you may have, and a copy of your Alaska Driver’s License. It is highly recommended you have a CDL A or B with Tanker. You will need to sign the XTOW agreement letter, sign the book and pay an annual fee of $24 to get on the list. This fee is good for one year and you will be called for any job the Municipality sends to the Hall, if you meet the minimum qualifications listed for the job. 

18. As a traveler interested in working out of your Hall, who do I contact about available work?

Please have your Business Agent contact our Business Agent - Click Here for contact information.

19. When are our general membership meetings?

General membership meetings are held at 6:00 PM on the second Tuesday of each month, at the Union Hall located at 610 W 54th Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99518. Notification of special meetings or cancelled meetings are made to the last known address or email address on file. Contact the Hall for more information. Phone: 907-562-2810